[K12OSN] email for each user

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Tue May 24 22:05:13 UTC 2005

I'd recomend getting SME server from www.contribs.org but that is optional.

Here is what you'll need to do. Change your email forwarding for your
domain to point to your mail server as the mx record. Then setup all the
user accounts and aliases.

If your connection is down email will bounce. But if you can setup a
second email server and a backup mx server it can go there instead. I'd
recommend that it be hosted on a seperate network if you go that route
so they aren't both down.