[K12OSN] Changing IP of K12LTSP/LAMP server

Hey,

It would really make my life easier if I could change the public IP of my K12LTSP server. The server is also acting as a LAMP server. Does anyone have any idea how much work that's going to be? I know I have to update httpd.conf, and all DNS entries that point to it. Does anyone have an inventory of all the conf files that have to be touched to change the static, public IP of a K12LTSP/LAMP server? I believe there's stuff hard coded to the IP in lts.conf too.

I'm worried I'm going to miss a file or two and then everything's going to be broken. Any advice on how to do this in an orderly fashion?

Thanks,

ck