Re: [K12OSN] Changing IP of K12LTSP/LAMP server

On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 18:09 -0700, Carl Keil wrote:
> Does anyone
> have an inventory of all the conf files that have to be touched to
> change the static, public IP of a K12LTSP/LAMP server?  I believe
> there's stuff hard coded to the IP in lts.conf too.

If you have a two NIC card setup then all you do is run command "neat"
as root. Choose the second NIC card (eth1) and edit its IP number. That
should be all if you have done a standard K12 install.
I do not think there is anything hard coded for the public IP in
lts.conf. This files is for configurations of the clients.
HTH
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux