[K12OSN] IceWM, Gnome & Nautilus FRUSTRATIONS

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 13:52:57 UTC 2005

you should compare the /etc/passwd file on all your
machines to see if the users have the same uid and gid
on each machine.  See this page for reference:

http://publibn.boulder.ibm.com/doc_link/en_US/a_doc_lib/files/aixfiles/passwd.htm

If they don't match up, I think you can manually edit
/etc/passwd on one machine to make it match the
others, but I might be wrong about that.  Maybe
somebody else can confirm.

-Rob