[K12OSN] Re: KDE task switcher botched

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:50:48 UTC 2005

Here's more data.  Shift+Alt+tab brings up the window with the apps,
but Alt-Tab just cycles through without giving me the task list
window.

>From  /home/pfaffman/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals

   Walk Through Windows=default(Alt+Tab)
   Walk Through Windows (Reverse)=default(Alt+Shift+Tab)

It would appear (to me) that the Right Thing should be happening with
Alt+Tab.  I suppose it could be a bug?