[K12OSN] IceWM, Gnome & Nautilus FRUSTRATIONS

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 16:48:02 UTC 2005

OK, well there's a new one: gshadow.  Before (when it
was RH8, I didn't copy that file over to the other
servers)...  BUT, now I'm trying to mount /home using
webmin and I get this error message:

Failed to retrieve NFS exports from 207.160.224.226 :

rpc mount export: RPC: Unable to receive; errno =
Connection refused

Maybe there is no NFS server running

What is going on?  All of this just used to work
before, no problems.  Now it is the computer network
from Hell!  Microsoft is starting to look much more
friendly all of a sudden.