RE: [K12OSN] IceWM, Gnome & Nautilus FRUSTRATIONS

> Did you enable firewalling on your nfs server?  Sounds
> like nfs isn't running (service nfs restart) or your
> firewall is blocking it.  If nfs is running, try going
> to system settings/security level and disable the firewall
> and selinux to see if that fixes things.

I have been staying away from that fancy new "Enable SE Linux" checkbox
since I don't know much about it.  I assume this could be the firewall
that is blocking things.

But look at the bright side, now that you have found a problem maybe
life is closer to getting back to normal.

Stay positive, at least you haven't been hacked or taken down by
viruses.  I haven't had a product made by Billy G yet that has been run
for more than 6 months without battling one of these.  And try exporting
NFS shares and syncing Active Directory users across your PDC and
multiple terminal services boxes, I am sure we'll see you back here in a
couple of very frustrating and expensive months :-)