Re: [K12OSN] How SHOULD I set up an ALL FC3 LTSP network?

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 20:50, richard ingalls wrote:

> Can someone tell me how to do a "default" install with
> FC3, using the following criteria?

I don't think you need to re-install - you just need to
find out what is blocking nfs.   Did you try turning off
firewalling and selinux yet (from the main menu, "system
settings", "security level")?  You may need to do that on
the client machines mounting /home too.

If that doesn't fix it, do:
"showmount -e" on the nfs server and
"showmount -e servername" from a client.  They should
show approximately the same thing or give a helpful
error message.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com