Re: [K12OSN] Good AMD 64 bit system recomendations?

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 11:15 -0400, Henry Burroughs wrote:
> I'm thinking about making my file backup server 64 bit.  Any
> recommendations on processor models and motherboards?  I will probably
> run Centos or RHEL 4.0.

Have had good working with AMD64 MSI motherboards. But watch out that
you buy one with Via SATA controller since Sil/Ati drivers are not
available. Alternate (that also has been used by me) is to plug in a Via
PCI SATA card and get going.
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux