[K12OSN] Firefox and proxies on WinXP

Jon White jwhite at shaker.k12.nh.us
Tue May 3 14:39:51 UTC 2005

I used this information from this site:
http://alain.knaff.lu/howto/MozillaCustomization/index.html
to create mozilla.cfg files with the lockpref() options to "hard code"
our proxy information into all of our Windows2K/XP computers.

I believe it also allows you to choose the auto detect option as well,
though I wasn't looking for it when I setup files, so I can't say for
sure.

If you need more information than what is there, let me know and I'll
try to find my notes on the process and post them.