[K12OSN] RE:OSX Roaming Profile Instructions-Auth Linux SAMBA/LDAPServer

Jimmy Schwankl schwankl at chatham.k12.nc.us
Tue May 3 13:44:02 UTC 2005

Dear Jim,

Sorry to get back to you so late on this.  But when I opened the
directions you posted (in OpenOffice 1.1.2 on OS X) the document was
empty.  I'm sure it's related to the version of OO I'm using, but I
wondered if I could trouble you once more to please re-post, or just
send to me, the document in another format. (PDF, RTF, TXT, etc)

Thanks,
Jimmy Schwankl

**This message was sent from the Chatham County Schools Mail Server**
*****All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to
the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring
and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.*****