RE: [K12OSN] SATA hot-swap hardware recommendations

Try this product, http://www.addonics.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf
Of Henry Burroughs
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 6:29 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] SATA hot-swap hardware recommendations

I'm looking to build a file backup server, and I want to use SATA and
have a hot swap drive internal drive enclosure.  Can anyone recommend
good hardware to do this with?  ie: a motherboard or controller and/or
enclosure that will work properly under Linux and allow me to remove a
drive live (the drive will be an off-site copy of the data).

Henry Burroughs
Technology Director
Hilton Head Preparatory School
www.hhprep.org