Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice vs. Microsoft Office

On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 05:42:14AM -0700, richard ingalls wrote:
<snip>
> What I love about [OpenOffice.org] is that it's freely
> available to anyone for Windows, Mac and Linux.
<snip>

... Which means students, parents, teachers, etc. can use it at home,
be compatible with what the school uses, and with each other.

-bill!

Side thought: people put PDFs up on their websites and say: "Download Acrobat!"
Why not do the same with things like OpenOffice.org? ;^)