[K12OSN] K12LSTP Demos in Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois

Steve Hargadon steve.hargadon at gmail.com
Tue May 3 18:42:44 UTC 2005

I'm going to be taking a family vacation at the end of this month in
Iowa, Missouri, and Illinois.  I would be available to speak to any
user groups or schools about K12LTSP, and will also have equipment for
demonstrating how it works.  I have about an hour presentation that
describes K12LTSP and LTSP which I have given several times.

If this would help anyone, please contact me directly and I'd be glad
to arrange.

--
Steve Hargadon
916-899-1400 direct