Re: [K12OSN] is disk 5 needed

John A. Smith wrote:
I was just wondering if someone could fill me in on the contents of disc 5 for K12LTSP 4.2.1??

I'm hoping to do an install today and wondering if I need to grab that .iso as well.

thanks,
john smith

You should grab the 5th iso as well.

The reason there is now a 5th ISO is the PPC terminal support is pretty
big (~100M) and there was not a lot of free room left on disc 4. Disc 5
contains packages that would previously fit onto disc 4.

-Eric