[K12OSN] Active Directory??

We are currently running active directory on our Win2000 server.  What has
to be done to get this to work with the K12LTSP?  I want to set up a
classroom with a K12LTSP server and 10 clients, but I want the students to
be able to open up the files in the MS computer lab as well.  I apologize if
this doesn't make sense.  I know very little about Microsoft and nothing
about Linux -- but I'm trying to learn!  Thanks for your help.

Karen Hoffmann