Re: [K12OSN] Firefox and proxies on WinXP

Jon White wrote:

I used this information from this site:
http://alain.knaff.lu/howto/MozillaCustomization/index.html
to create mozilla.cfg files with the lockpref() options to "hard code"
our proxy information into all of our Windows2K/XP computers.

I believe it also allows you to choose the auto detect option as well,
though I wasn't looking for it when I setup files, so I can't say for
sure.

If you need more information than what is there, let me know and I'll
try to find my notes on the process and post them.

Thanks for the help, this gave me all of the information I needed.
   -Patrick