[K12OSN] ADS and samba mounting

Kevin Verheyen thepiano at pandora.be
Wed May 4 12:13:04 UTC 2005

Hello,

at this moment i was getting very exited about the k12ltsp setup at our
school, we're almost done setting up our pilote class.
i only do have a big problem. We would like to work with romaing
profiles, and i followed all steps lined out in the
http://math.univ-lille1.fr/~hafidi/terminal-services/index.html files.

But now a porblem rises. Our ADS home directorys are spread along
mulitiple directories.
ex. the pupils's home directory lays under the share Pupils
ex. the teachers home directory lays under the share Teachers
So the profiles are spread along different shares.

Now my big question: Hom wo i integrate this in my ltsp setup (ie ltsp
with auth and home on AS), including automount of the shares depending
on the logged on userprofile.

Thanx for your answers!

Kevin Verheyen
IT Coördinator SG Rupel