[K12OSN] RE:OSX Roaming Profile Instructions-Auth LinuxSAMBA/LDAPServer

Mark Sarria wrote:

I am sorry, But I might have missed that, I too am trying to login from Mac
OS 10.2 to my K12 server using LDAP.
Do you mind reposting that information.

Mark,

The original post is here:

https://listman.redhat.com/archives/k12osn/2005-April/msg00789.html

Peace,
Jimmy Schwankl

**This message was sent from the Chatham County Schools Mail Server**
*****All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.*****