[K12OSN] how do I add a language for a user?

I'm getting married. My fiancee is from Brazil, and I've set up a user acct on my box for her.
I'd like her to be able to use KDE in portugese, but when I did my most recent install, apparently I installed only English.
I'd also like Spanish and French to be available.
How do I install these languages?

tony

http://www.school-library.net