RE: [K12OSN] RE:OSX Roaming Profile Instructions-AuthLinuxSAMBA/LDAPServer

> I am sorry, But I might have missed that, I too am trying to
> login from Mac OS 10.2 to my K12 server using LDAP. Do you
> mind reposting that information.

I have attached the instructions again.  They are in OpenOffice format.

> Your directions worked fine.  I can now login on an OS X box and it
> uses /home from the K12LTSP/FC3 server.
> (David and Matt, thank you both also, as it's the samba/ldap script
> that got me the first half of the way)

Awesome!  Glad to hear I was able to help out.  This was a nightmare to
get the automount of /home figured out.  Now I have someone to call when
mine stops working :-)