[K12OSN] To cool

stacey pacquette staceypacquette at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:34:36 UTC 2005

Greetings everyone, I'm new to this board and Linux as well. I downloaded
K12LTSP, burned it to CD, and in about an hour had the server setup on a
dell GX400 and by the next day had booted a few different computers from the
server. All worked good using PXE except for an emachine that is a about
two-three years old; a floppy boot across the network ended up working for
this one.

This is the coolest stuff since sliced bread. I can't believe it. I've been
looking at much linux the last couple of weeks or so, and feel like jimmy
skippin down the path leaving a trail of purple and green, ar, ar. Linux
Rocks.