[K12OSN] To cool

Greetings everyone,  I'm new to this board and Linux as well.  I downloaded K12LTSP, burned it to CD, and in about an hour had the server setup on a dell GX400 and by the next day had booted a few different computers from the server.  All worked good using PXE except for an emachine that is a about two-three years old; a floppy boot across the network ended up working for this one.

This is the coolest stuff since sliced bread.  I can't believe it.  I've been looking at much linux the last couple of weeks or so, and feel like jimmy skippin down the path leaving a trail of purple and green, ar, ar.  Linux Rocks.