[K12OSN] Version Number

It is nearing the end of the school year.  I started the year in my lab with 4.1.x and now have 4.2

Every summer I wipe the server and reload from scratch, usually because I have discovered major things I would like to change setup wise.  This year is no different.

What is the likelyhood of another new production revision coming out before June or early July.  I know there is a new version out now,(4.2.1) but will there be yet another by early summer?  If so, I will skip 4.2.1 and wait for it.

Please advice

P.S. I am not trying to rush anyone, just curious