[K12OSN] Using PCI video instead of PCI-Express w/ Opteron board: Asus K8N-DL?

I am about finished with my wishlist for my disk-backup server.  The board I am looking at getting is a Asus K8N-DL board which has PCI-express.  Right now since it will be a non-video 64-bit system, I would like to know if I can use an old 8 meg PCI video card that I have lying around.  You can check out my wishlist here:

http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/Wishlist/WishShareShow.asp?ID=1491351&WishListTitle=Backup+Server

Thanks!

Henry