[K12OSN] 64 clients off 1 server needs 6GB

My school has a dual Xeon 2.8 with 4GB plus scsi drives and gigabit
uplink to the server. It easily runs 32 clients all running Firefox
and OOo using 3GB and ~30-40% cpu with Icewm. However, I want to pitch
another k12ltsp lab by simply bumping the ram to up to 6GB.

My problem is that I can't find the hugemem kernel in either 4.2.1 or
4.1.1 distro. Centos/RHEL has it so I know it exists. Is FC limited to
4GB on i686 arch?

--
Robert Arkiletian