Re: [K12OSN] To cool

:)

stacey pacquette wrote:

Greetings everyone, I'm new to this board and Linux as well. I downloaded K12LTSP, burned it to CD, and in about an hour had the server setup on a dell GX400 and by the next day had booted a few different computers from the server. All worked good using PXE except for an emachine that is a about two-three years old; a floppy boot across the network ended up working for this one.

This is the coolest stuff since sliced bread. I can't believe it. I've been looking at much linux the last couple of weeks or so, and feel like jimmy skippin down the path leaving a trail of purple and green, ar, ar. Linux Rocks.

lost and found:
www.dennisgdaniels.com
http://www.dennisgdaniels.thinkingdistance.org/test/ http://del.icio.us/ddaniels
http://dgd.stumbleupon.com/
dennisgdaniels gmail com
951 347 9711
skype: dennisdaniels

EOF

begin:vcard
fn:Dennis Daniels
n:Daniels;Dennis
adr:;;826 East Cameron Ave;West Covina;CA;91790-4219;USA
email;internet:ddaniels magic fr
tel;work:909  971 8230
tel;fax:815 642 4035
tel;home:skype: dennisdaniels