RE: [K12OSN] OT: how to boot PPC LiveCDs

> OT: How to I make a Mac boot from a LiveCD?  Just press the C
> key while it boots?  Any
> other ways?  Does it depend on the vintage of the Mac?

Holding the C key will boot CD's.  You can also hold the option key
while booting to bring up a list of all bootable devices currently on
that machine, then you select the one you want to boot and click an
arrow.  But my guess is if it isn't booting for some reason the machine
thinks the disk isn't bootable.  I have never made a LiveCD let alone
one for a Mac so I am not sure what you need to do to be sure it is mac
bootable, but hopefully someone else here does.