Re: [K12OSN] OT: how to boot PPC LiveCDs

Petre Scheie wrote:
Since they're ISO files, just like the ones for x86, I assumed I just used the same cdrecord syntax to burn them. But perhaps not?

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to check those particular cd's, but yes, just burn them like any other iso file, and you should be all set. I make iso files of all my mac os x cd's, so I can store the originals and it's worked with no problems.

Eric Feldhusen