[K12OSN] Specific Needs Distro Help?

Hello all,

I am currently getting ready to install a new machine to do my:

Email (postfix with Maildir)
IMAP (courier I assume, to support Maildir)
Webserver (Apache of course)
MYSQL (for web sites)
Squid/Dansguardian

My current computer is a quad 500mhz xeon, and it's choking under the strain of all those duties. I have a dual 3.2ghz xeon that I am going to use, but I'm not sure what distro will give me the easiest time installing things like clamav, spamassassin, etc, etc.

Anyone have reasons to (or not to) use a specific distro?

Thanks a ton in advance,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers