[K12OSN] New FC3 server, how to export /home correctly?

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 15:15:06 UTC 2005

David:  this is the error message I get... (this is a
brand new totally fresh install, no firewall, no
selinux). I have edited /etc/exports on the /home
server and I have edited /etc/fstab on the "other"
servers.

[root at sLAB ~]# mount -av
mount: LABEL=/boot already mounted on /boot
mount: none already mounted on /dev/pts
mount: none already mounted on /dev/shm
mount: none already mounted on /proc
mount: none already mounted on /sys
mount: Unable to connect to 207.160.224.226:727, errno
111 (Connection refused)
mount: RPC: Timed out

=== message truncated ===