[K12OSN] New FC3 server, how to export /home correctly?

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 16:29:38 UTC 2005

it appears that nfs is running on the server... and
the  "other" server(s)

[root at wLAB /]# /etc/init.d/nfs status
Shutting down NFS mountd: rpc.mountd is stopped
nfsd (pid 3510 3509 3508 3507 3506 3505 3504 3503) is
running...
rpc.rquotad (pid 3471) is running...
[root at wLAB /]# chkconfig --list | grep nfs
nfs             0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on
 5:on    6:off
nfslock         0:off   1:off   2:on    3:on    4:on
 5:on    6:off
[root at wLAB /]#