[K12OSN] (no subject)

As always, the Library will be thinking about what I'm trying to
achieve by this, but how do I persuade them that all I'm after is
giving the library users a chance to avoid getting locked into a
Proprietary world...?

I would show OpenOffice, Firefox, and Thunderbird making sure you show
them on Windows AND Linux.  Only after showing these applications would
I show and discuss Linux.  The "selling" point is that you don't have
anything to sell.

In fact, you could (and should) give it away.  The Open CD is very nice,
and Live CD Linux distros are all over the place now.

How many Windows, Word, and Excel CDs is the library handing out?