Re: [K12OSN] tentative roadmap, request for input

Eric Harrison wrote:
3) Development of the next generation of LTSP will continue with Ubuntu
as the base.

w00h00!! I don't feel so bad for my "why not debian" rants a few years back, I was just before my time... :)

I think your plan is an incredible one.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers