Re: [K12OSN] tentative roadmap, request for input

Eric Harrison wrote:
Here is my tentative plan-of-attack for the next two months:

1) Build the current K12LTSP packages for RHEL 4. I'll also make
available ISOs of the same packages built into Centos 4, since we can
re-distribute that.

2) FC4 is due the first week of June. I'll incorporate the current
K12LTSP packages.

3) Development of the next generation of LTSP will continue with Ubuntu
as the base.

Strong with this one, the source is.