Re: [K12OSN] tentative roadmap, request for input

Liam Marshall wrote:

snip....

so for my thick mind, ( just finished marking American History Essays!)

the very next "release" of K12LTSP is still going to be based on Fedora 3, right?

You will have a choice between Fedora 4 or RHEL4/Centos4.

I mean, the ubuntu version is a long way off right? I am speaking of a version of ubuntu that comes "with" LTSP.

Ubuntu adding LTSP support does not mean that the Fedora version will go away. It will mean you have another choice, if that better fits your needs.

-Eric