Re: [K12OSN] Wine and MegaMUD

tried it with Zmud?
Gmud?
might wanna just stick with tintin++ or tinyfugue

--Huck

Chris McDonald wrote:
I am new to this mailing ring, just started into linux about a month ago and I run Fedora Core 3. I am usually pretty good with computer, but linux is a whole new ball game.

I have been attempting to make a program called MegaMUD, a scripting program for MajorMUD a text based telnet game.

[wraithan localhost ~]$ wine "c:\program files\megamud\megamud.exe"
fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance Untranslated charset 255
fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance Untranslated charset 255
fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance Untranslated charset 255
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc WM_SETFONT: stub
err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateWindow invalid window width -21
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  238

I have tried searching the error messages and what not in google and have read through a lot of the Wine manual, none has told me what I need to do. I was told it is easy to set up MegaMUD with wine, but I must of messed something up. Thanks for any help you all give me.