[K12OSN] schoolbell from schooltools

This is a nifty little web-gadget that I noticed comes packaged in 4.2.1! I just installed on my 4.1.1 from the tarball on their website (http://www.schooltool.org/schoolbell/) and wanted to give them a plug for a nice little web-based calendaring package!

What is great is individual users can have their own calendars plus view others' and co-op to maintain a central calendar(GREAT for a school that has many diff events happening under the control of many diff ppl)!

Kudos to y'all and keep up the nifty work!

--Huck