[K12OSN] wav player

When I had K12LTSP 4.0.1 I had a Winamp type player that would play Windows type wave files and I could get the files to work in OO presentation. About 2 months ago I had a server crash and had to do a clean install. I seem to recall that the file was called mm something. I don't remember where I got the player so any help would be great.

I am currently running 4.2.1

Thanks
Pat