Re: [K12OSN] wav player

John P. Conlon wrote:

When I had K12LTSP 4.0.1 I had a Winamp type player that would play Windows type wave files and I could get the files to work in OO presentation. About 2 months ago I had a server crash and had to do a clean install. I seem to recall that the file was called mm something. I don't remember where I got the player so any help would be great.

I am currently running 4.2.1

Thanks
Pat

I think you mean "xmms". It's in there, (/usr/bin/xmms), it's in the sound & audio menu, possibly under "audio player", too.
Also, if, for some odd reason, you don't have it, you can get it, or learn more at http://www.xmms.org
xmms rocks.

tony