Re: [K12OSN] tentative roadmap, request for input

On 5/5/05, Eric Harrison <eharrison mail mesd k12 or us> wrote:

> Are their any other ideas, concerns, partnerships, or alternate
> strategies that we should address before mid-summer?

Can we use FC3 rpm packages for RHEL/Centos4? The reason I ask is I
just checked the respective repositories and FC3 has gnucash and
Centos4 does not. Maybe to determine if they are compatible one can
look at the Distrowatch listings of things like glibc here

http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=fedora
http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=centos

--
Robert Arkiletian