[K12OSN] LTSP over dial-up

Hi

I am using LTSP with 486 (without HDD) with 16 MB,S3 display card and
Realtech NIC card. Everything is fine and fast, over LAN. I want to have
a thin client working over dial-up networking ,connecting to the Linux
LTSP server.

Any body has tried this? My idea is to have a floppy boot which will
load a kernel and ppp client to dial-up thru inter-com connection. After
that it should download the kernel. Then fire the X server.

Or else a boot floppy with ppp client and a  Xserver which fits into a
floppy.

Is any thing like this possible?

regards

Nataraj

begin:vcard
fn:Nataraj S Narayan
n:S Narayan;Nataraj
org:Good Shepherd International School;Software
adr:Niligiris, ;;M.Palada;Ootacamund;TN;643004;INDIA
email;internet:nataraj gsis ac in
title:Project Coordinator
tel;work:0423 2550371 - 307
x-mozilla-html:TRUE