Re: [K12OSN] Monitor Problem

Ientify that machine in the lts.conf file and put the monitor settings in. Then it should behave.

Genfil Villahermosa wrote:

I have problem with the monitors here that run on thin client. Most of
the monitors I have here are old or recondition. Most of them can't
handle 1024x758, 75 hz. It black out when when x runs. When change the
default the resolution, it any applys the change when the user login
in. But the user can not login because the monitor goes blank. Does
anyone know how to change the default resolution when Xlogin runs?
Thank you!