[K12OSN] Providing Services for Windows

cliebow at downeast.net cliebow at downeast.net
Tue May 10 10:59:55 UTC 2005

hi: i am looking into win4lin terminal server..vmware did nothing for me..i
have six schools with new linux servers looking to use lexia learning as a
justification for the expense..no luck with winex..it all seems to come
back to relible sound..keep in touch and i will pass on what ever i
find..chuck..and best of luck..

> Hi all:
>
> Earlier this year a friend and I set up a k12ltsp network at a local
> private school.  We erverhave one parent, who also writes grants and has a
> consulting business, thatin4lin terminal s wants us to move completely to
Windows.  This