Re: [K12OSN] Aaagh! Not enough time!

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Petre Scheie wrote:

Replying to my own post, using rsync to update the ISOs I have from beta of 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 would seem to be the quickest route. Having said that, I only have 4 ISO files from the 4.2.0 beta, but I understand 4.2.1 comes on 5 CDs. Will rsync automatically create the fifth CD?

Petre Scheie wrote:
I'm meeting with some teachers at lunch today who are quite interested in Linux/LTSP. I want to give them CDs, but the only ISOs I have are for the beta of 4.2.0. I don't think I have enought time to get the latest ISOs, but I really want the Mac stuff included. If they install from these beta CDs, and then run 'apt-get update' or 'apt-get upgrade', will they get all the stuff they need for supporting Mac clients?

Yes, to both questions ;-)

-Eric