Re: [K12OSN] Apple Xserve as /home ?

Eric Harrison wrote:
I've been having good luck with version 2.0. We have had it in
production all this school year and I have not had a single .AppleDB
problem.

I believe symlinks don't work at all, correct? Perhaps it's sloppy of me, but I have a ton of things symlinked (shared folders, a symlink to web folder space, etc)

How do most people handle shared folders? I use symlinks, so that it's the same in win/mac/linux.

Thanks again,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers