[K12OSN] Solving the bandwidth bottleneck

Can I configure my dhcpd.conf file to work with 2 local interfaces?  The TYAN
mobos we are using have 3 nics, 2 10/100/1000 and 1 10/100.  If I could have
both the gig nics serving clients, then I could integrate a second switch
into this lab of 30 and possibly eliminate the bandwidth bottleneck they
sometimes suffer.

I have heard talk about channel bonding, vlans, and what not.  It seems that
if I could just edit dhcpd.conf and whatever else that it would be a lot more
simple.  I await your wisdom

--scott