Re: [K12OSN] Telnet session disconnect after 30 Min

It could be set to timeout after 30 min?

On May 10, 2005, at 12:36 AM, info wrote:

Hello, I am facing a strange problem , my telnet session from Konsole is getting disconnected after 30 Min of active /inactive session. I am connecting to Aix server over a IPLC line is US . Where could be the problem , it is exact 30 min disconnection

Regards
K.Dinesh
In a World Without Fences Who Needs GATES ?
This message and any attached files will have been checked with virus
detection software before transmission. However, recipients must carry
out their own virus checks before opening any attachment. Company
accepts no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by
software viruses.