[K12OSN] Adding another server as backup.

Hi,

I have an existing LTSP server, and this coming school year i will buy another server that will serve as a backup. I don't want my students to nag me when no computer class.

Now, my question is, how can i make a setup that when the first LTSP server bugs down, the clients can still boot using the other LTSP server. Is that possible?

THanks

Edward Pedragosa
IT Manager/Teacher
Adventist International Mission School