OT wandering mouse, was Re: [K12OSN] Adding another server as backup.

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:48:48 UTC 2005

You could use an electrical staple (the kind they use
to staple residential electrical wiring to the inside
of walls, ceilings, etc.) and staple that mouse cord
right down to the desk.  If it's stapled at the back
side of the desk, you still have full range of mouse
movement and nobody will even notice it--until they
try to steal it.

-Rob