Re: [K12OSN] Wine and MegaMUD

Hmm, is that like ProMUD? I have that, it is a linux based scripting program but I can't get it to run paths or anything which is the major reason I wanted MegaMUD. I can work with the whole editing files for config, I grew up using MUDWalk a dos based scripting program. I will test them out when I have time this weekend, homework/theatre won't let me get away till atleast saturday so plan on hearing back from me.

Thanks
Chris